CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Monday, February 4, 2008

WOW, What a gift!!!

I received an unbelievable gift from work the other day. For those of you who know my friend, Susan or who Tyler calls Crazy Susan, she wanted to start a "money" drive to get a $100 gas card. Well, she called all my mall friends, Amy and her parents just to say she wanted to give us a gas gift card. Well, this was started on last Sunday and she told me that the first person who donated gave enough to cover the gas card-at that point she said "oh, I need a bigger goal." Well, by the middle of the week she had raised as she calls "10 gas cards" and she still had people telling her they were going to give. Long of the short, She was a proud momma as she gave me a huge pile of cash and a homemade card with everyones name who had contributed. There were 37 people who gave and the amount was more than I could have ever expected. All she expected in return was a hug, lol. (I am not a hugger).

Thank you to everyone who gave to us. The money will definitely be put to good use. Also, thanks for caring about us.

0 comments: