CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Map

I love looking at the Map on the bottom of the blog to see where everyone is coming from. So, I do not know who my California person is.....Mystery. Would love to know who you are so please leave a comment!!! I am updating close to every day and will post again on Monday after Todd's treatment. Keep praying!

2 comments:

Aunt Bea said...

Good Morning to all..Just droping a note to let you know I have forwarded your blog page to our friends at church, so you might get some comments from my area. I pray for you all each day and your on our prayer list at chruch so you have lots of prayer sent to our Father on your behalf and also for Kim. People do not realize that the wife goes through sometimes as much as the husband..
We will be leaving to see your Mom and Dad this coming Sat. and are looking forward to some great time of being together. I am sending you lots of hugs Todd and keep that great attitude no matter how hard it gets...Love Aunt Bea & Uncle Don

Unknown said...

Hey guys,
We are so excited to hear that Todd is able to receive this new treatment. We are praying for you daily as is our church family. We look forward to your updates and hope to see you soon. If we can do anything at all please just give us a call. We love you!! Greg, Sandy, Olivia and Patrick Kelley (GO BRAVES!!!)