CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The begin of week 4

I think anyways...LOL. Wow, the time has really flown by! Todd made it back to Jacksonville very easily yesterday-Monday. He took the 6 am flight and was in Florida by 10 am. I can't believe how easy it was for him.

I have talked to him several times today and he was incredibly tired. I think he took a few cat naps. He told me he felt like it was because he had 2 treatment with in 12 hours of each other. Dr. Malyapa was already gone last night and had some scheduling issues this morning so they told Todd that he would meet with him tomorrow. I sure hope he takes him off the steroids!!!

Nothing else is new, I feel like I am telling everyone the same things every day but I know many of you like to hear the daily updates. We are so blessed to have friends and family this concerned-Thanks!!!

0 comments: