CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day 4 and 5 of 30

So both days went well. I was excited to hear from Todd that he did not have to wear his eye patch on the way to the center on Thursday (To drive, he has had to wear an eye patch no matter where he goes) AND then he called yesterday while I was at work to tell me he did not wear his eye patch at all on the drive. You could tell that he was excited but I told him not to get his hopes up too much but that I was very excited for him!

Today is Saturday and I spoke to him this morning. He is going to meet a friend, Randy for lunch. Randy works for VF based out of the St. Augustine store. I was super happy to hear he was going to be seeing someone. I was afraid that this would be a long boring weekend for him.

Keep praying for him and us.

2 comments:

peaches said...

hello kim, todd and tyler, we just got on your website and wanted you to know that we will be keeping all of you in our prayers and we are available for any other help you need. we want you to know how special you all are to us and we'll be keeping in touch. love- the price's(your braves ballteam buddies)steve,tausha,savannah and garrison

roxanna wagner said...

Dear Todd and Kim
just got your web site address today from missy. I am so glad to hear that all seems to be going well. I have heard that proton therapy is getting some good results. WOW!!!! no patch how great is that? I sure hope it continues to improve everyday. Judy and I are keeping you in our prayers. Judy says when you are home and ready she will make a snowball cake just for you and your family lol
will keep watching your site for all the good news
love to all
Roxy and Judy