CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

All of us are home together for a few days!!!

Tyler and I made it home-finally-on Wednesday. It took several full flights but we finally arrived around 1pm. Tyler went to daycare and I went to work. Today, Thursday, Todd had his appointment at 6:40 and then went straight to the airport. The first flight was full but he made it on the second flight. The one to Knoxville only had 1 left seat-some one was on our side! Yippee!!! The center is closed tomorrow for Admin day and his appointment was changed on Monday to 10:45 PM, yes that late. So, I think he will have a nice long weekend at home!

We are all home together for the next few nights. The dogs, especially Levi is so happy to see him. He has not left his side! Tonight, we are going to be lazy and do our usual Thursday night things....pj's on by 7:30, Survivor at 8 and Apprentice at 9. LOL. Can't wait. Todd is excited about sleeping in his own bed. I do have to work all weekend so I think Todd will spend a lot of time with his brother, Greg. I know that they are getting together on Saturday to watch the UT vs. Memphis basketball game.

Thats it for now. A shout out to everyone who has been on our sides and saying prayers. I/We have received lots of cards and some gifts. So thanks to everyone!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Please send me your e-mail address. I am curious and would love to chat. From the real Todd Bloomfield.

Todd J. Bloomfield
TJB@RBTrialLaw.com