CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Our St. Augustine visit

On Monday, We took Tyler to the Nations oldest city for a history lesson :). We stopped by the outlets on the way and then we ran over to see Todd's friend, Randy. We told Randy that we were taking Tyler to see the Fort and he gave us free passes to ride the train. The Red Train took us around the entire city of St. Augustine and gave us the history and showed us the important landmarks of the city. We all enjoyed the ride very much. I was amazed at what I learned. This train ride was 1 1/2 hours long and I kept asking Tyler if he was bored and he kept saying "No", he actually said he like hearing about the "stuff" LOL.
I created a slide show of some of our pictures-I think there are 15 or so pictures, the landmarks were beautiful and old....The picture of the big tree is a 600 yr old tree. It sits in front of the Fountain of Youth. What a great time we had on our trip to St. Augustine-Thanks Randy!!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE St. Augustine...wish I could live there sometimes! Glad to hear that you guys had a great visit!