CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Well, I am leaving the GAP.

I am officially leaving the Gap/Gapkids after 5 years. It is time for a new chapter in this book! Too many signs kept popping up so I knew I needed to start looking. I just did not plan on it happening so soon. Hope everyone is sitting down because when I tell you where I am going you are going to say HUM.....LOL

I am going to run a new store coming to Knoxville called The Cupcakery. It opens in June and it is a bakery that sells CUPCAKES. I am so excited. I was nervous when I made the decision but you have to take chances in life. This job is going to be so much better for our family life-no late nights, very short Saturday and NOTHING on Sunday and Monday.

Wish me luck, I am at the Gap until the end of April. I will start with them in May doing odds and ends, like marketing and then the store opens in June. So if you are hungry, stop on by!!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Congratulations Kim I am so happy for you. This sounds really exciting. I will as always keep you all in my prayers.

Love to You Tod and Tyler.

Missy said...

Oppps sorry Todd I miss spelt you name...have a great day!

Amanda said...

Cupcakes...yummy!