CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Who is the Silver Point Person? Please let us know :)

Ok, I am dying to know who this person is. Who ever this person is checks every day!!! I have googled that area and we know NO ONE in that area. Now my regular "blog" checkers are asking if I have found out and I have NO CLUE!!!! Silver Point person, drop me an email or leave a comment-any hint would be great!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kim...

I have a possible solution to your Silver Point question. If that town is very near to you, it could be "your blog hits" that are registering through your Internet provider's link in that town. The hits for my blog register through a nearby town, not my home town.

Make some sense?

Blessings,

Aunt Donna