CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Follow-up to Blood work visit

Todd called Dr. Malyapa to ask about his cold chills. He told Todd that it sounded like a urinary tract infection so off to the after hours clinic Todd went. While at the after hours clinic, the Dr told Todd that all his blood work came back normal. He did a few more tests and did a complete check up and said that he could not find anything wrong. So now we go almost day 10 of Todd not feeling well. I tell him everyday that I hopes he feels better and hopefully things will turn around. It is hard to stay positive for all of us when nothing is changing!!! I will keep my chin up, Todd has a scan on Tuesday and Dr. Wiseman, here in Knoxville will read it and share results with us on June 9th. Keep your fingers crossed.

0 comments: