CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Family Update

Todd is FINALLY feeling a little bit better. I think it was Thursday where I could see the change in personality and attitude. I am so thankful that maybe we are heading down the right track!!!

Last night was my last day at the GAP! I had mixed emotions as I walked out the door. I know this new challenge of cupcakes will be a good one. I am off today but start with The Cupcakery on Monday morning.

Todd's mom has been diagnosed with liver cancer now, in addition to lung and bone so PLEASE add a prayer for her. She is going to visit 2 other centers for second opinions. I talked to her this week and she was really positive so....Can this family take any more grief? As soon as I know more, I will update everyone. Thanks and keep praying.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of prayers for all of you! You're all going through so much right now. Just wanted to let you know if there's anything we can do...even if you just need to talk to someone. We're here.

Steven and Christy