CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Back on the "Pill" again and it is not ME...LOL

Like I said last week, Todd was going to completely come off of the steroids on Tuesday. Tuesday went great and then today, Wednesday, Todd woke up with a pounding headache and an upset stomach. So, back on a small dose of steroids. I am not sure what the next step for him is with this crazy pill!

How many times can I say that we are ready for this to end? I just want things to go away and our lives not be consumed with "brain tumor" stuff! Talking to someone at the store today made me sit and realize that no matter how bad things seem at our house, that someone out there has it much more worse. Bottom line, we just need to appreciate those around us and make sure they know we care!

Will update after the weekend. Keep prayers coming!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

careful what you wish for.... the "end" you speak of could be the end for Todd...