CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Weekly Update

I think this week has gone Great for Todd. I have noticed a difference in his energy level and attitude. On Tuesday, he cut back his dose of steroids. I was concerned that he would not feel too well and also have headaches but so far so good!!! Next week, he is going to come off them all the way so we will see-fingers crossed!

Nothing else new-which is good!!! We are still getting cards and we/he appreciates them a bunch! Keep the prayers coming, the waiting game of the test results will drive us crazy until we get them. I think I said before, Todd goes back at the end of May for check up #1 and then the end of June for the scan that should show a change. Fingers crossed.

I am way behind on updating pictures but when life settles down, I will update the blog with pictures. Thanks everyone!!!

0 comments: