CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Not a good day for Todd

Well, he has been off the steroids for a 1 1/2 days and today was not a good day. When I spoke with him yesterday, he said he wasn't feeling all that great. Today though after treatment, he came home and went straight to bed. I called him several times and each time he sounded worse and worse. I started to get concerned this evening when he told me he really hasn't eaten and he hasn't gotten out of bed. I called later, around 8pm and he told me he was throwing up several times-poor guy! He did tell me that he called the center and spoke with the on call dr and he told Todd to get back on the steroids. Apparently that steroid is used in a lot of chemo patients to help with nausea. So, here we go again. I would rather him be grouchy then sick and miserable.

I called Todd and told him that I could be there tomorrow, Saturday, but he told me to stay home with Tyler this weekend. I feel bad that we are so far away and can not help him in any way. Although the girls at work reminded me that sometimes when you are sick, you would rather be alone. I just feel bad for him-it sucks to be sick and not at home!!!

Say a extra prayer tonight for him and that he feels better this weekend. Take care.

0 comments: