CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

All is well!!!

Since Todd was put back on the steroids, all is well. Today, Tuesday, he was up and about and said he was tired of sitting in the condo so he ventured out for lunch and a haircut. He needed to get a haircut because he noticed a patch of hair missing where the treatment is administered. Since he wears it so short, I don't think the hair loss will be much of an issue.

Other than that, he comes home for the weekend. It will be a very short trip but at least he will be home. If anything changes, I will update immediately.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I am so glad you are feeling a little better. We are praying for you and the family everday. Hope you have a great night.

Love
Missy, Jeff and Boys

Linda Noyes said...

Hey Kim,
I am so glad that things are going better for Todd. I have been thinking about all of you and will try to stop in to see you next week. Enjoy your weekend together. Linda N.