CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Todd in Jacksonville

Todd made it back to Jacksonville late last night. He told me the drive was long from Orlando-close to 2hrs. I think with him being tired, it made his vision a little shaky and therefore making the drive more challenging.

His appointment is bright and early this morning-6:40. He told me that once he talked to Dr. Malyapa, he would call me and give me an update. We are on the last full week!!! His last treatment is on next Tuesday. I am sure Dr. Malyapa will start talking about the "end" very soon.

Tyler and I are flying this weekend to go get him. We are leaving *hopefully* on Friday-using buddy passes again. Since this will be our last weekend in Florida, I think we are going to try and make it a fun one!

On that note, I don't think we will be doing any partying. Todd still does not have the stamina or any extra energy. I offered to get him hooked up on some golf for Saturday and he turned me down saying he still didn't feel like he could golf 18 holes. You know that if Todd turns down golf, then he still isn't 100%. I am hoping that once he is home and well rested that he will be able to go back to work the first week of April. Thanks for care and concern.

0 comments: