CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

A shout out to the Powell Baseball Moms

I just wanted to say THANKS to these ladies for their care and concern-I haven't had a chance to individually email them. Tyler used to play baseball with their sons and it has been just about a year since I have seen them. Even though a bunch of time has passed, each one of them has reached out to say Hello and and offer support. Todd has even received cards from them!!! Glad to know that they are still around. Thanks guys! Give me a call when you all have a mom's night out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey It's the Elmore family
letting you guys know that we are praying for you every day!!!
love you bunches!!!!!
Kent,Krista,Ben and Emily