CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Here we go again.

Well, here we go again. Tyler and I *tried* to catch a flight out of Jacksonville today. Actually we tried for 4 flights and all were booked going to Atlanta and Cincinnati. I finally put our name on the 7:50 pm flight but my friend who got us the buddy passes just called and said for us not even to go because the flight before has 63 people on stand-by and those people will overflow to the 7:50 flight. We will attempt to catch the 6 am flight to Atlanta in the morning and then run home, change clothes, drop Tyler off to school and then go to work. What a long day tomorrow is going to be for the 2 of us. Tyler has been an EXCELLENT travel companion.

Lesson learned, don't travel on buddy passes during holiday weekends or major sporting events-Daytona 500.I guess now, I can upload lots of pictures to the blog and work on that this evening.

0 comments: