CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

The weekend has come to an end.

Todd will be flying back to Jacksonville tomorrow morning. Once again, he is flying standby. I just went to Delta website and all morning flights are full so.....he is going to try and catch the 6 am flight. He is going to take the car to the airport and then my good friend Amy will take me to get the car-what a rig-a-ma-roo. Luckily, I am off tomorrow and have NOTHING to do. Todd's treatment is the last appointment of the day and it will be at 10:45 PM.

I will update more on Tuesday after his appointment with Dr. Malyapa. Thanks everyone!!! Keep praying.

0 comments: