CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 3 of 30

So Tyler and I left today. I *think* I have him pretty set up for the next 7 days. I got the pantry stocked with the foods he likes-he just needs to get fresh veggies and fruits, I signed him up for a mail service on his PS3 games-so he does not have to drive to Blockbuster and left emergency contact numbers at the concierge desk.

Today's treatment was the same-the big black hole. I believe he is starting to slow down and get more tired but he has plenty of free time to relax. I probably will not post for a few days unless something changes. Tyler and I are going to fly out on Friday the 14-thanks to my friend Haven who has given us 2 buddy passes for this trip-roundtrip from Knoxville to Jacksonville. Much nicer to fly direct!!!!

1 comments:

Missy said...

Toddler,

Just wanted to stop by and let you all know I am thinking about ya and am checking the website everday for the wonderful updates. Have a great day and get lots of rest.

Love,
Missy, Jeff, and Boys