CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 8

All is still well with Todd and the Proton Therapy. The patch is still 1/2 way around. Today they gave him a new appointment time of 6:40 AM starting Friday. Yikes, that is too early for me. He said that he is OK with it because of the steroid he is on it seems to wake him up around 5. His thought was he could come back and rest. That way maybe he would have more energy in the afternoon. We will see. I know, Tyler and I will not be joining him for his morning treatment!

Tyler and I are going to try and catch the last flight out of Knoxville on Thursday evening, if not, we will take a flight on Friday morning. We are flying on stand-by so you never know. We will be there thru Tuesday. I will definitely keep everyone posted. Keep praying.

0 comments: