CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Check Back

I have been working on a post tonight and it is taking me a while to get it together. I am putting in lots of pics and updating everyone on who is who. I will try and finish tomorrow before I go to work. Thanks for checking! Oh by the way, things went well on Monday and Tuesday for treatment.

1 comments:

Aunt Bea said...

Happy Valentine's Day to a Very Special Guy..Glad to hear things are going well for you and I am looking forward to some more photos from Kim...Hope Tyler and Kim will be in Knoxville while we are there as I would love to see them...till later hugs & Kisses Todd Love Aunt Bea