CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nada, Zip, Zilch, Zero...

Yup... that's about what I learned today. After testing and A LOT of waiting... I came home to sleep and really had learned nothing.

I did learn that Todd needs to be exercising more than being a bum... exercising such as raising his legs or doing toe taps, not jogging... APPARENTLY he and the Dr had this conversation a few weeks ago and Todd opted not to really listen. HUM....

So the MRI was done at 2 and results weren't given to us by the time I had left at 8:30. HOWEVER the Dr. wasn't there so we had to wait anyways. I am now AGAIN anxiously awaiting the results.

So heres my positive thought... :) We were told if he has a good night then he will be released sometime tomorrow and results will be shared in the morning... If there was growth, they wouldn't be releasing him... Just my thoughts and wishful thinking. Until tomorrow....

It's wonderful he is coming home but don't forget that... he's still not able to walk unassisted and he still has almost complete blurred vision and he still has slurred/difficult speech and the list goes on and on.... We/He definitely has a lot of challenges when he comes home.

I say in just about every post about the support that surrounds the 3 of us...We've experienced it before and we definitely experienced it again yesterday and today. All my friends and neighbors just open their arms to us... and really swallow us whole. :) (not sure if that even makes sense but you get the drift)... I have my for sure go to people for certain things but I know that I can pick up the phone and call just about anyone. In fact... no need for me to call them, they are one step ahead of me. So... Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Please continue to keep us in your prayers. I am going to hospital at 645 am in hopes of hearing the GREAT news!!!

Thanks all....

The Clan

0 comments: