CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Friday, February 17, 2012

2008 to current family photos

Through the years photos...

I found pictures of the 3 of us from 2008 to current. The 08 photos are after he did treatment in Jacksonville and he looked very healthy and happy! I will have to go back and do 2008 and earlier as I know they are probably pretty funny.

You will notice that the pictures from Christmas and current really show how swollen he is from the steroids. I keep going back to our pictures from the beach in October and thinking how 'normal' things were, how fast things changed and too bad I didn't know then what I know now... I only wish I had a time machine!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't know if you guys would be up for it or not, but I was wanting to ask if ya'll would like another family session? I want to bless you and make it no cost for you. Think about it and let me know. Praying for you guys.

Aimee Gilleran
Blink Photography
www.blinkbyaimee.com
gillerangirl@hotmail.com