CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Morning News..

Hope the news whether it is morning, afternoon or night is all good news.

Just a quick update.... Todd woke up with full speech and no processing 'issues.' So, it must be from swelling and the steroids helped! We are too lazy to get out of bed (and the chair) to see if his writing has improved. I sure hate it for him and us that he will go back on steroids HOWEVER it they help then bring em on!

As always, I will update more when I know more.

Again, THANKS to everyone!!! The support and kind words to and for us have been crazy... We are very lucky to have such a tight knit group (even Hermie.)

1 comments:

bahgawk said...

I know we don't know each other, but we have several mutual friends. Please know I am praying for your husband and your family and the doctors. I so admire your strength and example. It is so easy to sweat the small things in life, so selfishly I appreciate your family giving badly needed perspective. God bless you and many prayers sent up for all involved.