CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

We had a SECRET Santa....

Without going into my long drawn out details like I always do, I'm going to hit the highlights.

Yesterday The Bloomfield's were given SECRET Santa gifts.. I still have no clue but I know who 'helped' them get the list. I say 'them' but in reality, I have no clue who it is!

I prefer to not go into details of what was given but to shout out to who put this together. Yes, I've been bah-hum-bug. Yes, I've been Christmas crabby... I fully understand all of that! :) Last night though made me realize that someone special has been putting this together for us because they had the Christmas spirit.

Part of me felt bad and sad... Sad and bad because I knew that there were people way less fortunate than us but so thankful that someone took the time to have MY family on their minds and hearts.

I cried.. I cried most of the way home... I cried once I got home and I cried for a good portion of the evening. Everything that was purchased for us was on the MASTER Christmas list... A few of the items were Kim/Todd items that were taken off because we knew we more important things to spend our money on this month!

My mom and old faithful, Amy told me to take it, be gracious and accept it... It was given to us because it was important for someone to do! I had a hard time accepting it because if you don't know us well, I've never asked for a dime throughout our medical challenges and I don't intend to!

I said I wasn't going to ramble on and I have done so... I really don't know what else to say except THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I know I have wonderful friends and supporters and we appreciate you. We will know when the time is right to PASS IT ON and it will be in honor of our SECRET SANTA.

1 comments:

Julie Knoefel said...

Todd, Kim and Tyler...it wasn't us but I would have loved to have been so clever. We had a suprise that was never revealed to us and it will drive you crazy. Just embrase the love...capture the moment...be in the passion...and savor the magical moments. And YES you will know when to pass it on. Merry Christmas!!! Julie, Eric and Nick