CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

This week...

I will keep this short.

Life has started to settle down.. nothing has changed with any of Todd's side effects as previously posted and now the poor guy has hair loss. :( Boo, hiss, Boo, his...

He took it like a champ and on Saturday, we shaved his head. He always had short hair so it wasn't a complete shock. Still hurt my feelings to know why we were shaving it!

Todd ventured out on a small bit of driving last week. He managed to take Ty to guitar. This was a big step as he hasn't driven in almost 1 month! This week he helped me when my car battery died. It was nice to have 2 people driving again! I say that but he doesn't need to be driving for the fun of it, just for necessities.

Treatment again on Friday and from there we start the Christmas week! Friday is my last day at work and I can't wait for all of us to be at home together..

Until we meet again..

The Clan

0 comments: