CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas from VF

Yesterday Todd received a package from UPS... In it was a DVD and a card signed by many of the employees in Reading. I wasn't too sure I could watch because I was afraid it would make me cry but it was nice... The last clip is of the Crossville store. This is Todd's buddy, Jay and his team. Instead of crying.. it brought a huge giggle to us!

We thank everyone who participated in this video to make Todd feel special.



It's hard to be super excited about the Holidays however so many people have come forth to help bring us the 'holiday cheer.' Again, I thank each and everyone of you!!!

Today starts a busy start to the Holiday weekend.. we have a few last minute items to get. Todd wants to run those errands with me so he will sit in the car while Ty and I run in. We will also meet our friend at our favorite wing joint... Craven Wings.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and we will go to the Bloomfield's for dinner, presents and games. Then on Christmas Day we will meet my mom and step dad at church then go back to their house for lunch and presents. I am sure by Sunday afternoon he will be beat!

I am going to try and sneak a photo of the 3 of us this weekend. Todd's been stingy on the photo taking since he says he's bloated from steroids. I think he's great so I will force the photo issue and I will force the NO Sweat pant rule for the weekend. :)

Merry Christmas to everyone and again... thanks for all the support during this crazy time!

0 comments: