CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy to post...

Nothing is really new at our house. Todd is still pretty much bed confined and we should be getting a new hospital bed this week... The new one will be a better mattress and have better controls. In addition, PT ordered him a hoyer lift and a sliding board. Hopefully this will help ALL of us in transferring.

I think all of our volunteers are doing a fabulous job and we GREATLY appreciate them. The 'sitters' have more than kept us afloat. I know its not a glorious job but it is so important to us... I am comfortable leaving him for 30 mins or so but really no much longer so it makes it difficult to do any type of errands. I say this over and over how fortunate we are for our neighbors and Greg living down the street-they are the first ones to run over in a last minute pinch. :)

I set the meal website up... Here it is again: http://mealbaby.com/viewregistry/13378825. You will have to set up a login but it is so easy to use. I'm loving it!!! In addition, I've had people call last minute as ask to bring fast food... Everything has been perfect and I can't wait to eat the delicious food!!! Tonight is Pot Pie from Linda Noyes...yummo!

I am still thanking people everyday for their kindness and generosity... We receive cards, gifts and nice gestures everyday! People have truly come out of the woodwork... This weeks HUGE Thank you goes to my neighbor Angie and George Moore who George pressured washed the house and Angie is doing our garden which is BIG job!! Thanks guys!!!

I can ramble on all day long so since nothing is new, I will end. Keep the prayers coming. I will post when I know more. :)

The Clan...

0 comments: