CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Monday, March 19, 2012

A few Thank You's

Hey guys!!!

Nothing really new around the Bloomfield house, just continuing to 'truck' along. I have a few Thank you's that I don't have email info on so I thought I would do a quick shout out now for last weeks cards/gifts.
  • Ray Puente with VFC... I've emailed what I thought was his email addy but it keeps bouncing. :(
  • Souderton, PA store... Not sure who the contact person is now.
  • The Hammonds
  • Aunt Bea
  • The Gap Group
  • The "Mystery" card person... humm... who are you??
  • Danielle Matthews and her mom... (not sure if there was anyone else involved in the gift)
  • April Blair, Amy, Sandy Meyer and Angela Lemmons for delish dinners last week.

I am so sure that I have left someone off... I try to keep a running list of who to Thank but if you know me well enough, my lists are up in my 'head.' I need to get more organized. :)

Quick update: Nothing new, hospital bed has made a HUGE difference. He is still a bit loopy but all an all nothing has changed. Currently we are each laying in our beds while he watches or attempts to watch UT basketball. Ty is playing outside as it is spring break and it feels like summer!

Off to enjoy a few more minutes of 'me' time... Thanks to everyone who is supporting us!!

The Clan

0 comments: