CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Friday, April 1, 2011

At Duke... Waiting...

We made it an hour early, got checked in, have been seen by the nurse and now we are WAITING. Really not a surprise but we had wishful thinking. This time here we are at the Robert Preston Tisch Brain Tumor Center. I asked what the difference was and she said where we went last time was he surgical side and this side is he medical side... Hum...not sure I really care which side just as long as they have some sort of solution.

Todd and I are both playing on our phones while waiting. Amazing how technology has changed. Last time we were here we had flip phones, lol!

Will update as soon as I can! If you read this within the next few minutes, a quick prayer would be helpful! Thanks!!!


0 comments: