CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

On our way to Duke

So I decided to see if my phone had a blog app and it sure did... So now I'm trying how to blog from my phone. This could be a bit scary....

We are on our way to Duke for a 10:30 am appt. Neither one of us have high hopes because well... You know, been down this road before. Best case scenario is... Anything :).

I thought we were looking at a 4 hr drive only to learn it's about 5.5-6 hours. We've ran out of conversation and you know I can jabber jaw about anything.

So I've tried my hand at couponing and I had a pretty successful day. I will try and post a pic... Retail was $74 and my total was right at $5. Todd says we have enough toothpaste for a few years now-I think I picked up 8 tubes this week.




I will update as I know more... Say a few extra prayers for us tonight and in morning. Thanks for hanging tight during my first mobile blog. :)

0 comments: