CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No Cornell :(

So I ANXIOUSLY awaited the call from Cornell... We rushed around over the weekend to get the scans and the paperwork they needed only to get an email from them today that said "I am sorry to say that we do not have any clinical trials available for Todd. We wish you the best of luck" Bummer... that's all I can say. We do have an appointment at Duke on Friday so I guess I better have my ears cleaned out and be prepared to listen! Todd has officially started his short term disability. Not sure what this brings for the Bloomfield househould. It was nice to have dinner ready when I got home last night and it was nice for Todd to run the Tyler errands-scouts, school drive, track, etc. I plan on doing a full Tyler update this evening or tomorrow so I will be back later. Thanks again for everyone who has offered to help. When the time is right, I have my list of who will be called... Thanks everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a bummer. But remember when one door closes another one opens. So keep your ears open for that one to open. Talked to Todd on Mon. he sounded like he was liking the time with Tyler and the rest between errands and honey do's. Hang in there and continue to post updates, I will continue to call but you know how that goes. Talk to you guys later Randy