CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Todd!

Today is Todd's birthday... We have a pretty low key day planned-Church, lunch, and him sitting on the couch to watch the Masters golf tournament. Ty and I will probably just piddle around. They say its going to be close to 90 today so I'm not sure I'm going to far today.

As far as Todd's treatments go... today will be day 5. He's much more tired than last time but he really has nothing to do so he can focus on resting. I do believe this will be a long.... 28 day cycle. The wonderful part about Temodar (if there is a wonderful part, lol) is there is very little nausea associated with this pill, he battled an upset stomach on Friday but thats it. The fatigue is the biggie. He went grocery shopping with me last week (not even on the pills) and he was beat when he got back home.

I wish I had more to post but we are really quiet. We had friends over last night for a cookout. We are reminded every day about the wonderful friends/neighbors we have!!!

0 comments: