CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

End of week...

Well, it is the end of week 5 that I have been off work. What have I done? Doesn't really seem like much. Amazing how time goes by so fast!!! Really though, I have been able to spend lots of time with Tyler. He has been getting off the bus everyday and we usually have close to 2 hrs before Todd gets home. I have really enjoyed that. From 2-3pm, I find myself going a little stir crazy. I know I will miss the time when I get back to work!!!

I have *tried* to be a decent home person. Todd has not had to do ANY laundry or ANY dishes. I have even had dinner ready when he walks in the door. I have taken the time off to get ready for a huge area consignment sale, our neighborhood garage sale and a local scrapbook yard sale. I have gutted 2 closets and the garage. I even cleaned the lazy susan-which had spices with expiration dates of 04! LOL.

What else, I took Ty to the doctor today because I was a little worried about his height and weight. According to the dr, he is fine~weighing in at 51 lbs and 47 inches. Hopefully with shoes on he will be 48 inches for our upcoming disney trip. I really believe he is just going to be a "little" kid.

Today is my dads birthday. So Happy Birthday Dad! I think he is the only one who is still reading this blog....LOL

I will post again after this weekend. Thanks to all.

1 comments:

Don said...

Kim- I still read your blog and I am glad to see everything is going fairly well. Say hello to everyone and keep writing. Hope to see you guys soon. -Love, Uncle Don