CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
The journey of my family's struggle with a Brain Tumor. Cancer Sucks but the days continue so we must continue on as well... with a fight!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

We made it here!

We are in Jacksonville....YEAH. I say that because we were getting ready to board the plane, we saw the CRASH in NY. I can say that I was a little anxious about to fly. Tyler and I went over the crash water landing safety guide-so we were ready! I said a good long prayer as we took off as well. Anyways, we are here. Tomorrow is our appointment so I will update when I know something. Say an extra special prayer for us before 11 AM

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!